Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Modern office space for rent in A Grade building on Ratchapisek road in Rama IX. This outstanding location is adjacent to the new Stock Exchange of Thailand in the up-and-coming financial hub of Thailand. There are private offices, coworking desks and professional meeting rooms for your use, while all office spaces are ergonomically furnished and offered with internet, phones, storage, cleaning and printing. An engaging environment powered by a committed reception and admin team, this is a flexible ready-to-use office solution for any local or overseas business. Book a tour today or call Office Hub on +66 2508 8480 for free help finding your perfect office space in Bangkok.
About the Building - AIA Capital Center
The AIA Capital Tower is a 34-storey A Grade building in a strategic location adjacent to the new Stock Exchange of Thailand and centrally positioned in Bangkok’s new financial hub. Superb shopping and entertainment resides nearby at the Esplanade Shopping Mall, Big C Extra, Tesco Lotus, Fortune Town and Central Plaza Grand Rama 9. The MRT system is seamlessly accessible via Thailand Cultural Center Station and just two stops from the Airport Rail Link. This iconic building is tenanted by massive MNCs giving beneficial networking and credibility advantages for your business. Rent a prime Bangkok CBD office space for less with this affordable serviced office in Rama IX.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 5. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access and security
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Building outgoings included
· Commercial grade internet
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Regular cleaning
· Telephone provided
· Premium Coffee/Tea Facilities
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Air conditioning
· Conference facilities available
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Ground floor security
· Modern fit out
· Natural light
· Photocopying facilities
· Professional environment
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Direct access to train station
· Direct access to buses
- 240m to Thailand Cultural MRT station
- 400m to Thailand Cultural Centre MRT Station
- Positioned in Bankok's new finance hub at Rama IX
- 300m to Fortune Town Shopping Mall
- 400m to Esplanade Shopping Mall
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Number of Floors: 34
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-36669
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now